We offer student research projects, bachelor and master theses in our research projects.
Please read through the projects in our research groups and also contact the respective team members directly, if you are interested in doing a thesis in a specific project. Sometimes they also have theses to offer, which are not listed here, yet.
Alternatively, feel free to make an appointment with Andrea Ewald to learn more about thesis projects at FMZ in general.
(BA = Bachelor thesis, MA = Master Thesis, PA = Project work)
- 2.5/3D assisted printing of bioinks with optical fibers (PA, BA, MA; Alessandro Cianciosi, Tomasz Jüngst)
- Cryostructuring of Hydrogel-Precursors and combination of Cryostructuring and Bioprinting (PA, BA, MA; Tomasz Jüngst)
- Bioprinting of Drug-Depot Systems (PA, BA, MA; Tomasz Jüngst)
- Bioprinted Gradients using static mixers (PA, BA, MA; Florian Hofmann, Tomasz Jüngst)
- Optimization of Gelatin-Based resins for volumetric bioprinting (PA, BA, MA; Alessandro Cianciosi, Csaba Gergely, Tomasz Jüngst)
- Bioglue development for BioVADs (PA, BA, MA; Johannes Braig, Tomasz Jüngst)
- Investigation of diffusion of thickeners in hyaluronic acid-based bioinks (BA; Jeanette Weigelt, Jörg Teßmar)
- Synthesis of alternative biopolymer derivatives as crosslinkers for hyaluronic acid-based bioinks (BA, MA; Jeanette Weigelt, Jörg Teßmar)
- Selfhealing Polyoxazoline Hydrogels and their Application as Bioink for 3D-Bioprinting (BA, MA; Sophia Löffelsend, Jürgen Groll)
- Starshaped Polyoxazolines and their Application as Bioinks for 3D-Bioprinting (BA, MA; Sophia Löffelsend, Jürgen Groll)